Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

i can't help but find just ONE part dirty.

i liked the point you were making and everything, but i laught a little bit when the cencored thing got bigger...wait, you want me to press my WHAT to shoot?

Melee Man Melee Man

Nothing

I couldn't even play the first level. the game just stops.

Vulpin Adventure Vulpin Adventure

that feeling

you know that feeling you get when you've spent ages trying to completely finish a game, then you do... you know the feeling. like you've escaped a prison, only to find yourself on an island. i'm free... now what.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

WOW.

have i ever told you how much i love you? No? well it's just above 75%. i love how everything just slides together.

PRIOR PRIOR

redundant

it was fun at first, and the gravity thing was a good idea, but there wasn't any real challenge. and then it ended because i fell down a hole? i swear i could just jump out.
the story line was good. though as i progressed it began to feel more hollow.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

wow

this has got to be the best physics game ever. i love how i can make limitless creations with simple tools like "circle" or "fixed joint".
really loved the levels to. the monkey bars were so much fun i was laughing... but it did take me 13:45 seconds.
(9/10 is really good coming from me.)

Dungeon Developer Dungeon Developer

geographical skill

you lost points because the a.i. were idiots, and couldn't find the exit.
also, for a game where you design your own dungeon, this is very linear.

Man in Gap Man in Gap

disapointed

the game was rather boring, but I'm not disappointed in the game. I'm disappointed in every1 who liked it enough to move it to the front page. still, this is a pretty okay display of programing, now just learn how to design a good game concept and that stuff.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

to short

this was amazing, and so funny, but it was to short.
Did i miss something?

Poltergifts Poltergifts

an "A" for effort

the enemies all walk directly towards you, only leaving room for differences in size, speed, how much money they drop, and endurance(health bar).
the weapons were all the same. you click on a enemy and they take damage. the only real difference was that if i leveled up one weapon, all the others were weaker(and even then, not by much).
i didn't notice any increase of money as i got further into the game. maybe it's just me but i believe that the further you go into a game the more money you deserve per level.
I also felt that as bought weapons they seemed to show up less. maybe it's a coincidence, but in that case, why do the weapon drops chance randomly and unpredictably change in each level.
if any of this is wrong, it's because i couldn't focus on the game for long enough to get far enough in to find anything interesting. at first i thought it was just taking a while to get to the good stuff, but it was taking to long, so i gave up.
on the other hand you seem to have put a lot of effort into this. i hate to slag other peoples work when you put so much into it, but this is what the reviews are for.

Evil-Dog responds:

Fair enough, but the enemies and weapons are all different with their niche, speed, damage, knockback, ammo.